- Member of the Executive Committee @ EFAD, the European Federation of the Associations of Dietitians. 2016 – Current.
- Chair of the communications working group @ EFAD, the European Federation of the Associations of Dietitians. 2017 – Current.
- Official Country Representative of the Union of Dietitians and Nutritionists of Greece at the EFAD (European Federation of the Associations of Dietitians).
- Official Country Representative of the Union of Dietitians and Nutritionists of Greece at the ICDA (International Confederation of Dietetic Association). 2016 – Current.
- Honorary President / Hon. Secretary and member of the Executive Committee (with extended term in office) of the Diabetes Education Study Group DESG of EASD (the European Association for the study of Diabetes). 2005 – 2009.
- International Speaker. In demand for inspirational talks in Healthcare.
- Awarded the title of “Most Honorable Speaker” by the Suzanne Mubarak Centre for Women’s Health in June of 2008. Alexandria, Egypt.
- “Best Speaker” title twice by president of the Hellenic Dietetic Association HAD
- Member of the Organizing, and Scientific Committees in several bodies (scientific and none), in Europe, Africa, and the US.
- Active member at the GAMC Greek American Medical College.
– Graduate with Honors (Summa Cum Laude), from one of the three largest
Schools of nutrition in the world: Arizona State University. Phoenix, Arizona.
- Sc Degree in Nutrition (Dietetics).
- Sc Degree in Psychology.
- Minor in Religious Studies.
-AP4 Clinical Dietetics Program. Listed as one of the best Dietetic Internships with
focus on Clinical Nutrition Practice. Tucson Arizona.
-3-year program in Biographical Self-realization, Human Behavior, Social Behavior,
And Leadership. Graduating as Leadership Project Instructor, with a personal project in
Healthcare. Landmark School of Coaching and Leadership. NY – Athens. (Honors)
-2 year post graduate studies in academic theoretical as well as experiential interactive
methodologies in Gestalt Therapy. From the 4 leading Gestalt institutes in the
world: San Francisco, New Orleans, NY, and Paris – Athens. (Honors)
- Publication in different journals scientific and social.
- Teaching Letters for the EASD Published 2007, 2006 respectively.
- Articles in “Medical World” magazine of Athens Medical Group.
- Interviews for health and social magazines, both in print and viral.
- Translation of the “The Psychogenetic System”, book of famous Gestalt Therapist, Anne Teachworth.
- Editorial Article on the WWYP approach. December 2017.